The Route to Certification
Choosing Hospitality Assured is the first step in ensuring your way to success. The process for getting certified is quick and easy and the CTO will be there to support you every step of the way. Below outlines the key stages that you will need to go through in the process:
1. Register Your Interest – Once you are confident that Hospitality Assured is the right certification for your business, send us your interest via the website, or give us a call and we will supply all of the information concerning the costs and certification process.
2. Company Verification – Before you can start the certification process, your company is checked to ensure it is licensed and certified at the national level.
3. Complete Application Form – Once your business has been verified, we will send you the Hospitality Assured application form to be completed and returned.
4. Fees – The receipt of your completed Application form confirms your registration for the Hospitality Assured certification. You will be sent an invoice for 50% of the assessment/ administration fee.
5. Hospitality Assured Introduction Pack – Upon receipt of your 50% payment the Hospitality Assured Information Pack will be sent out to you directly.
6. Business Advisor – If you require a business advisor, we will assign a business advisor to your organisation. They will support you through the certification process to get your business ready for assessment. There is a cost attached to using a business advisor.
7. Fees – Prior to your assessment taking place, you will be required to pay the remaining 50% of your assessment/administration fee.
8. Assessment – Once your business has been assessed you will be notified of its outcome.
For organisations interested in becoming Hospitality Assured, download a copy of our Frequently Asked Questions.